Monday, October 14, 2013

Baptisms!


Hey Fam!

So this week was incredible!  Paul and Heather were baptized!  Everything went really well and the Spirit was really strong at both baptisms.  I am so grateful I had the opportunity to be here for this part of both of their lives.  

We heard some awesome news this week!  Our mission is part of the new pilot program to have iPad's!  We will be getting them in the next few weeks but I am waayyyy excited!  It will seriously take teaching to the next level :)

Things are going really well and I am actually enjoying the cool weather.  It has not dropped down to suuuuper cold yet but from what I am used to it is pretty stinkin cold here... 

I don't have much time today to write but thank you for all your love and support!  

Love,
Elder Holland





No comments:

Post a Comment