Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Found out about transfers this week!

Hey Fam!
 
So we found out about transfers this week!  Thankfully I will get to stay in Bozeman!!  I am switching wards though.  President Mecham would like the zone leaders here to be in the University Ward so I am moving from 2nd Ward to the University Ward.  It is sort of bitter sweet because if I had it my way I could easily spend my entire mission in the 2nd Ward.  We currently have 2 people that will be baptized in the next few weeks and have recently found others that are on that path too.  Thankfully I will be able to still work with the missionaries that will be replacing me there :)
 
So like 3 days ago it was absolutely gorgeous here.  We really did have 2 days of "San Diego weather" And now it is 26 degrees, snowing, and the wind is blowing at like 30 mph.  Welcome to Montana.  But I am adjusting and gearing up for the next few months.  
 
We spent a good chunk of the week transitioning to doing everything on our new iPad's!  They are great and it is so nice to be able to share a short clip from an Apostle or the Prophet during a lesson.  I look forward to seeing how these devices will help the work of the Lord progress.  This truly is His work and now that I am a missionary I feel that the best way to know if it is true is to be engaged in it.  As we are we truly can see the fruits that Jesus spoke of and the Spirit testifies of truth every step of the way.  
 
I love the Gospel and am so blessed to be here in Montana to serve these beautiful people.  Thanks for all your love and great support.  I love you!
 
Elder Holland  

No comments:

Post a Comment