Monday, October 21, 2013

Tomorrow in the Bozeman zone we will be receiving iPad's!


Hey Fam!

This week was a little different.  Well first off I got some sort of Montana bug and really did not feel all that great for a few days last week.  But then for the last few days I was able to go up to Livingston to help the 2 missionaries there.  Livingston claims to be the 6th most windy town in the United States.  I believe it.  It is a tiny town right in the middle of the mountains and it is seriously cold there!  In the winter they usually have 75-80mph winds!  The siding on lots of the houses has been blown off... So yea it was a fun experience.  

Tomorrow in the Bozeman zone we will be receiving iPad's!  I am very stoked about this because they will really help in spreading the Gospel here.  

This is the last week of the transfer and I am beginning to wonder of I will get to stay in Bozeman another 6 weeks or will I move on to another place.  It is crazy that I have been here for 6 months already but I have loved every single day.  Thanks again for all the love and support!

Love,
Elder Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment