Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Missoula!

Hey Fam!

Wow Missoula is awesome!  I love it here!  Yes, I really miss Bozeman but I'm glad I got sent here.  It is just like Portland. Old early 1900's bungalow type homes. All unique and colorful.  AND it is raining today!  And the town is full of hippies. 

My companion, Elder Bishop, and I get along really well.  It is strange how similar we are but thankfully the Wards have accepted us and we really hit the ground running.  We have found tons of people to teach here in just the past few days!  We have like 19 investigators!  Life is awesome but I think my biggest struggle is remembering everyone's name. We cover 4th ward, the University Ward, and French Town.  Lots of people to remember but I feel the Lord has greatly strengthened me and has helped me in this adjustment.  

One of my favorite members in 4th ward here are Brother and Sister Ribera.  They are from Spain!!!  They grew up in Barcelona and moved here last september.  They were baptized 3 years ago in Spain and Brother Ribera is now the Elders Quorum President here.  Incredible people.  They fed us dinner yesterday and we got to speak lots of spanish :)  They came here to sell cooking supplies from Spain and their company is called, "My Pots and Pans"  you should all like them on Facebook, they need help with that!  

I don't have much time to write this week but there are some incredible things happening here and I really can feel the work of the Lord hastening.  Great things are in the works here and I am so grateful I have the opportunity to be a part of it.  I will write more details next week but thanks for all your love and support!  

My new address is 1101 Greenough Drive #E10 Missoula, 59802

I love you all!

Elder Holland 

No comments:

Post a Comment