Monday, March 31, 2014

Amazing things happening!

Hey Fam!

This week was amazing!  We started doing a little more exercise in the mornings and I am liking the results.  The average weight gain in this mission is 40 lbs and we are def gonna prove that one wrong :)  We have been hiking up to the "M" most mornings.  We stay in when it is dumping rain/snow/sleet but I really do feel better with this extra exercise.

No matter what we do we end the day exhausted. We talked to a TON of people yesterday and last night Elder Bishop was super tired and when we got home instead of pulling out the key and opening our door he knocked the door like we were there to see someone.  I was on the ground laughing for like 3 minutes straight.  

We had a great week and found and set up a bunch of lessons with people who have not been to church in a while.  We taught the investigator that I was talking about last week, the one that was healed of her pain from the Priesthood blessing.  We gave her the first lesson and she accepted the invite to be baptized on April 26th!  We are super excited for her :)

Amazing things are in the works here in Missoula.  The Lord truly is hastening His work.  I am super excited for what will happen here in the next few weeks!

Sorry this letter is short but we have tons to do today and I don't have much time but I am grateful for all of you and the love and support I receive from you! 

Love,
Elder Holland

PS - The photo with the Elder in the yellow jacket is my companion, Elder Bishop.




No comments:

Post a Comment