Sunday, July 20, 2014

Spaghetti Eating Contest

Hey Fam!
 
Holy smokes it's hot here!  I think I may have just acclimated to sub-zero weather but it has been about 100 degrees each day and I feel like I am melting!  
Things are going really well though :) There are a few people that we have not been able to see in a while that we got to see because they wanted to say bye to Elder Bishop.  So we have many appointments with lots of people this week which I love.

We have Zone conference with the Kalispell and Stevensville missionaries tomorrow haha which means Elder Bishop will be staying with us tonight.  I miss him as a companion but Eder Griffith is great!  He is 20 and from Pleasant Grove, Utah.  He just spent the last 6 months in Butte so he is very happy to be here.  We teach well together and I feel we will be able to keep the momentum moving together.
One of our recent converts was able to ordain his son to the Aaronic Priesthood and to be a Deacon yesterday!  Wow what an awesome experience!  I felt the Spirit validate and it was a very special experience.  I am so grateful for the priesthood and all God allows us to do to help our brothers and sisters here.  The hospital is in our area so we get to give many blessings all the time and I have seen so many people healed it is incredible.  
We woke up super early on Tuesday morning (The day before Elder Bishop left) and hikes to the summit of the "M".  It was awesome!  We could see way into Bonner, all of Missoula, and out into the mountains!  I love being in nature and am so glad I get to serve my mission in such a beautiful part of the world.  
Sorry it is short this week but thank you all for all your great love and support!
Love,
Elder Holland
 
Spaghetti Eating Contest -- Video

No comments:

Post a Comment