Friday, November 14, 2014

Blizzard!


Hey Fam!

Holy smokes it is freezing here!  Last night we had the beginning of some crazy storm from the north and the town is covered in snow.  There is black ice everywhere so driving is extra fun today :)

Well, I am happy and sad today.  We got transfer calls yesterday and I am being transferred to the Great Falls East stake.  I will be serving in the Overlook ward.  I prayed about it and already received a confirmation that is where I am supposed to be but I am sad to leave.  We have 3 people who will be baptized in our ward on the 22nd!  I am super sad to miss them.  I will send a picture of me and my new companion next week.

I am sorry this letter is super short but we have a crazy amount of stuff to get done in the next few days.  We have appointments with people literally every hour for the next 48 hours! But I love being super busy all the time.

Thanks for the great love and support you all are to me!

Love,
Elder Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment