Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I am blessed to be a part of their lives...

Hello Fam,

This week was amazing.  We have lots of people to teach and it is so exciting to see people progress in the Gospel.  The most amazing thing is what is happening with John's family.  So we have been teaching John's friend and his son and his niece.  But we have never been able to sit down with his mom or his sister. Yesterday that all changed.  For whatever reason we came to teach and they decided to listen to a lesson! We taught the Restoration and at the end they both accepted the invitation to be baptized! I am so stoked for John cuz he is going to get to baptize his entire family!!  It was such an amazing meeting and I am so grateful that I am blessed to be a part of their lives.

I have been thinking a ton about how just being an example to others can bring those we love the most to the knowledge of the Restoration of the Gospel.  At the end of the lesson I asked John's mom what changed for her; Why did she decide to meet with us today?  She got all teary eyed and looked at her son and said it was because of the changes she has seen in him.  It truly was a precious moment as she then committed to read, pray, and come to church as a family next week.  

I know that it does not matter if we are investigating the Church or if we have been members all our lives, if we Read, Pray, and go to Church the light of Christ will never diminish in our hearts.  The energy of the everlasting atonement will always be a part of us and will help us in all aspects of our lives.  I Know the Church is true and all things are possible when we allow God to bless us.  

Thanks everyone for all your love and support :) I love you all


Elder Holland
Montana!



No comments:

Post a Comment