Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving :)

Hey Fam!

So this week was crazy!  It was honestly so cold it hurt!  I had hand and toe warmers on pretty much most of the week.  I am so grateful I have really warm clothes to wear :)  At one point it was -20 not including the wind chill.. That is just way too cold! 

We had 3 Thanksgiving dinners!  I loved the first one, enjoyed the second one, and started to get pretty uncomfortable by the end of the 3rd.... I don't think I have ever eaten that much in my life!  I am super grateful for the people that show us Missionaries so much love and support.  I am always amazed how people just treat the missionaries like family.  Even though I just got here I really do feel loved by these people. 

This week we have our Christmas zone conference in Helena.  I feel like it is happening way early but I loved it last year and know it will be great this year.  Like half the mission will be there so it will be great to see everyone.  It is going to be all about Christ and music.  I have never really liked to sing or even enjoyed hymns before my mission but now I love them.  I will report on this next week.

We basically spent this week meeting tons of people.  I do not have time to explain them all but I have just had an amazing confirmation this entire week that this Gospel is true!  I keep meeting so many people who are completely different creatures now that they have allowed Christ to have a greater presence in their lives.  I really do feel this Christmas season is going to bring miracles in the missionary work we are engaged in.  I love the "He is the Gift" video the Church came out with and I invite you all to share it with as many people as you can.  Missionary work is as simple as inviting someone to watch a 3 minute video.  The success is in the invite and God will take it from there.  I am grateful for all of you and the great love and support you are to me.  I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Holland



No comments:

Post a Comment