Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bozeman! May 21, 2013

Hey Fam!

So I do not have much time at all but just wanted to tell a little about Bozeman :)

 First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAROMY!!!! We will 4sure celebrate when you get up here but hope you have a fantastic day :) 

Transfer day with his new companion Elder Rodriguez, from San Diego!
So Bozeman is awesome.  It's right next to the mountains and is super green.  I met lots of the ward and many of our investigators.  My companion, Elder Rodriguez is awesome and has been working really hard.  We currently have 9 progressing investigators and many have a date set for baptism so the working is strolling along very well here.  We do not speak Spanish as much as I thought but we do occasionally.  The people here are amazing and I was really happy because we had a stake priesthood session last night and I got to see all my friends from Three Forks :)  We are super busy all the time and it is raining like crazy here.  I love it here and am def having a blast.  Sorry I do not have more time to share but I will next Monday Hope all is well with you all! Thank you for all your letters :) 

My new address is 2307 West Main street #120, Bozeman, MT, 59718. 

Love you all,
Elder Holland



No comments:

Post a Comment