Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baptism this week! June 5, 2013

Hey Fam!

So I am super excited cuz we have a baptism this week!   Jaromy is going to get to meet him!  He is incredible and to see how he has changed in just a month is truly amazing.  I have such a testimony of the power of the priesthood.  I have had multiple opportunities to give blessings already.  The power truly does come from God.  For me, because I can see the energy, it is super easy to identify the origin of it.  It is pure and always 100% white, the only energy I have ever seen that is.  But the blessing that it is to have this wonderful gift that is the authority to use the power of God for the salvation of man is almost incomprehensible.  I have seen it in action and the witnessed the healing power of it.  

I am so blessed to be able to say I can stand as a witness that the Priesthood,  the exact same power Christ used to perform many miracles, is here on the earth once again and it is available to all who allow Heavenly Father to bless them with it.  The more I learn about the Gospel the more I feel like I am not just learning, but remembering.  I love the Gospel and have never had a passion to learn like I have when I study the scriptures.  The Book of Mormon is the word of God and, at least in my own experience, answers any question of the soul that we may have. All we have to do is read it.

Thanks for all the love and support I love you all!
Elder Holland

PS - Three weeks from now these brothers will be companions!

No comments:

Post a Comment