Thursday, June 27, 2013

MTC!! March 24, 2013


Hello Family!

Well the MTC is awesome! I don't know if I have ever studied this hard in my life but I love it.  I sent a letter home by mail yesterday but I think this will get to you faster.  This place is seriously like a time warp.  Today is day 4 and i seriously feel like I have been here for a month.. not in a bad way tho.  I am in a trio and my companions are Elder Cupp and Elder Beck.  They are both great and have strong testimonies of the gospel.  Elder Cupp and I were called yesterday as the Zone leaders so we will be set apart for that tomorrow after sacrament meeting. I am learning the incredible power of prayer and how prayer is a key element to our continuous conversion.  I love the def of prayer in the bible dictionary and how it says as we are converted to the gospel it becomes natural and instinctive.  Soo true. 

All day today it has been snowing! i love it I think God is just getting us ready for Montana.  So like 2 weeks ago we sent 24 missionaries to Billings and my group will be 16 so the work is progressing in Montana!

Well im running out of time and wish I took the time to learn how to type faster before now but I guess I'll figure it out ;)  I love you all Very much and am grateful for all the letters I have received via dear elder and as I have time I will write back!

Also please tell Pa thank you for the reference book he slipped in my suitcase I can tell he spent lots of time on it and it is helping me lots in my studies :)

Talk to you all next week!
 Elder Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment